- San Diego Zoo Visit one of the best zoos in the world! It holds more than 3,700 animals on the 100 acres of property. If you want to cover as much ground as possible, you should hop on one of the tour buses. For more information, visit their website: http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/
- Balboa Park If you’re not feeling like exploring the animal world, there is plenty more to do in Balboa Park. Wander through the 1,200 acres of hiking trails, fountains, gardens and museums. Just lose track of time and enjoy your friends’ company!
- Potato Chip Rock If you like hiking, this is the place for you! The most hyped hiking trail in the country offers you with great exercise, as the uphill trail is a bit of a challenge, and breathtaking overlook on San Diego as a reward at the end of the trail. A picture of you on that famous potato-chip-shaped rock will be an amazing addition to your Instagram!
- Craft beer tour If hiking isn’t your thing, we are sure – beer is. With over 100 of San Diego’s craft beer breweries, all of you, beer enthusiasts, would love what a craft beer tour has to offer: join the Brewery Tours of San Diego for a fun way to explore the breweries and have a taste of the best beer the locals are so proud of. For more information, visit their website: http://brewerytoursofsandiego.com/
- Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch Just 30 minutes outside of San Diego, Carlsbad Ranch offers you an extraordinary experience of nature’s wonders. Explore 50 acres of flower fields with beautiful ray of colors. It’s a perfect place to go with your children. Such beauty of the flowers – you have to see it to believe it. For more information, visit their website: http://www.theflowerfields.com/
- Coronado Island Take a ferry trip to Coronado Island! Enjoy this scenic 15-minute ride across the bay. Upon arrival, we suggest visiting a historic Hotel Del Coronado. This legendary beachfront hotel has been captivating memorable moments for over 128 years. There you can enjoy the finest dining and shopping. For more information on the ferry rides, visit their website: http://www.flagshipsd.com/cruises/coronado-ferry
Weekend Trip to San Diego
A trip to San Diego is on everyone’s bucket list. And if it’s not – it should be! After all, it is one of America’s finest cities, where there’s no shortage of new things to explore. Angelenos are just a two-hour drive away from all the excitement – so pack your bags and make your weekend the most exciting experience! You want to make the most of your precious time in San Diego, so here are the six things for you to do on your weekend getaway: