- Wanderlust Creamery, 18511 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 Come in for the best artisanal ice cream shop experience! The spot offers such flavors as Thai Iced Tea, Vietnamese Coffee, Abuelita Malted Crunch and Sticky Rice + Mango and more. That sound an awful lot like a vacation you’ve been dreaming to take. What also sounds good is flavored cones and macarons. Yummy!
- Sweet Rose Creamery, 7565 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036 With its original Santa Monica location, Sweet Rose Creamery offers signature seasonal flavors brought to you by the executive chef Shiho Yoshikawa. Choose from famers’ market-inspired flavors like ginger, licorice and cognac prune. Classic options – vanilla, salted caramel, fresh mint – are also available. Sweet Rose Creamery’s toppings are a must-try.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, 1954 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Jeni Britton Bauer, a 2012 James Beard Award winning author, brings you one of the best tasting ice creams originally set in Ohio. The shop offers more than 20 flavors, among which are Whiskey & pecans and Riesling Poached Pear Sorbet. Some of the more traditional flavors are the Milkiest Chocolate in the World. Doesn’t that sound dreamy? The limited edition menu is also available upon request.
- Magpies Softserve, 2660 Griffith Park Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039 What could be better than ice cream? Softserve ice cream! Magpies brings you such falvors as green tea brown rice, Cuban espresso and horchata and mouthwatering toppings like charred marshmallows, toffee rice krispies, spicy candied pecans and more!
- Carmela Ice Cream, 7920 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048 The popular Carmela Ice Cream keeps up with today’s trends by incorporating fresh herbs and seasonal fruit into flavors like Rose Petal and Spiced Strawberry sorbet. The shop offers Angelenos the chance to sample the flavors, which are then to be placed on a cone or between two cookies in an ice cream sandwich.
- Go Greek Yogurt, 452 N Bedford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Not exactly an ice cream shop, but Go Greek Yogurt offers you a soft serve frozen Greek yogurt, which coincides well with the healthier choices Angelenos make. Its usual flavors include chocolate, honey, and original. The last flavor is always changing and includes such mixes as Rose Petal, Mango, Lavender, Mixed Berries – all of those delightful. Its location is in the lovely neighborhood as well, and the interior of the shop will make you want to stay in and enjoy the yogurt.
The best ice cream in LA
When temperature rises in SoCal, we always reach for a delicious local remedy – ice cream. The hotter it gets, the more we crave it. After all, it is one of the most pleasant ways to cool down. Moreover, it brings your mood up, so all your problems just seem to fly away on their own! Today’s countless new flavors and extravagant cones make us wait in line to snap a trendy summer picture and taste the heaven, which it is. Here are the best ice cream places for you to check out in Los Angeles: