- Maho Beach – St. Maarten With the airport just steps from the beach, get ready for some bewildering views of incoming planes without having to move from your chair.
- Playa Negra – Puerto Rico If you couldn’t already tell by the name, this remote island consists of entirely black sand beaches that are definitely a must-see.
- Buck Island, St. Croix, USVI Just a 30-minute boat ride from the main island of St. Croix, this secluded spot is home to one of the top snorkeling destinations in the US.
- The Baths, Virgin Gordo, BVI Splash around in the shallow pools formed by volcanic boulders.
- Seven Mile Beach – Jamaica All thrill seekers should visit the Negril Cliffs, where you can dive off a 30-foot cliff into the Caribbean Sea.
- Exuma, the Bahamas Here you can share the ocean with swimming pigs! How cute does that sound?
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda Surrounded by pink sand and limestone cliffs, you’ll leave with some envy-inducing snapshots.
Best Beaches in the Caribbean
We are in the middle of the summer, so if you haven’t already, start planning your next tropical getaway! And why not escape the busy LA lifestyle for a few days while relaxing on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Caribbean? Here is our list of the best beaches in the Caribbean, so pick your favorite and start packing!